- Increased high-quality protein and L-Carnitine for healthy muscle maintenance and carbs for energy to stay active
- Glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health and mobility
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Vitamins, chelated minerals, and antioxidants for immune system health
- No corn, wheat, soy or chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
Today we'll be reviewing the Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Uses high-quality, naturally sourced ingredients
- Designed for every ingredient to benefit senior dogs
- Targets common health issues in elderly dogs to prevent them
- Kibble bits are small making it easier to eat
- Decently affordable price
- Smaller pieces may not be suitable for larger breeds
- Recently changed the formula to include peas
Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food Product Review
Blue Buffalo created their Life Protection Formula for the health and well-being of dogs.
All formulas start with real meat, whole grains, garden veggies, and fruit, plus added LifeSource Bits.
LifeSource Bits are an enhanced precise blend of nutrients that have with a Super 7 package of antioxidant-rich ingredients.
This Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe features delicious, protein-rich deboned chicken, and features the ingredients to support the overall health and well-being of senior dogs.
This particular Blue Buffalo formula is designed to help senior dogs maintain healthy muscles, immune system, and energy, as well as healthy bones and teeth, maintain joint health, and healthy skin and coat.
Blue Life Protection Formula foods always feature high-quality real meat, healthy fruits, and wholesome whole grains.
Like all Blue foods, the Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe includes the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.