- Calcium, phosphorus, and essential vitamins help promote strong bones and teeth
- Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Sweet potatoes, peas, and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Essential proteins and carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal, and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs to help build and maintain strong muscles
- Made without grains, and contains no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
Today we'll be reviewing the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Free of grain and artificial ingredients
- Rich in protein at around 34%
- Uses tons of high-quality, natural source ingredients
- Made my pup's coat nice and shiny and soft
- Recently changed their formula for the better
- While not the cheapest, is a fair price
- Not suitable for dogs that require 15% fat content
- May not be suitable for small dogs
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Product Review
With tons of protein, this dog kibble is formulated to mirror the diet of ancestral wolves with just the right amount of carbohydrates, and plenty of antioxidant-rich fruit.
This potent recipe includes Blue Buffalo’s exclusive BLUE LifeSource Bits, boasting a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals — to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and healthy oxidative balance.
Blue Buffalo uses high-quality ingredients that are good for healthy muscle development, strong bones and teeth, as well as healthy skin, coat, and immune system in your pup.
While this particular formula is for adults, Blue Buffalo has recipes formulated for puppies and seniors.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.