- Grain-free recipe made with real buffalo as the first ingredient
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary K9 strain probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Today we'll be reviewing the Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Incorporates grain-free, and allergen-free ingredients
- Each ingredient used is meant to benefit the pup in one way or another
- Rich in protein at around 32%
- Uses tons of high-quality, natural source ingredients that are beneficial to my Pitbull's health
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and amino acid, making my pup's coat shiny and soft
- While not the cheapest, is a fair price
- At 18% fat content, this one isn't the best for super active dogs, however, it is well within the recommended 15-25% mark
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Product Review
Nourish your canine companion with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Including novel proteins like buffalo and bison, this grain-free recipe also includes peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active dog needs.
Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables for healthy digestion.
This one is probably one of the best dog food for Pitbulls with allergies. Taste of the Wild uses all natural ingredients that are non-allergenic.
High Prarie Grain-Free Dog Food contains beneficial ingredients for maximum nutrient absorption, making it one of the best dog foods for Pitbulls to gain weight.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.