- 100% single-sourced venison is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones
- Offers a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health
- Complete and balanced, limited ingredient formula includes 91% fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels
- Made as a chunky loaf style, with a high level of all-natural protein and moisture to entice even the pickiest eater
- Never includes grains, rice, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals, preservatives, TSPP, BPA, guar gum, agar agar or carrageenan
Today we'll be reviewing the Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Incorporates grain-free, and allergen-free ingredients
- Each ingredient used is meant to benefit the pup in one way or another
- Tons of high-quality, natural source ingredients
- At 18% fat content, this one isn't the best for super active dogs
- Pretty pricey as it is at least double the cost of all the other products we reviewed.
Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food Product Review
Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food.
Ziwi Peak is suitable for all dog breeds of all life stages and helps to promote improved digestion, weight management, and decreased food allergy sensitivities.
Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food is designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient-dense diet, using fresh meat, organs, and bone, as well as New Zealand green-lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine.
Ziwi Peak’s formula is as natural as possible; the complete and balanced nutrition does not include TSPP, BPA, or carrageenan in the canning process.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.