Today we'll be reviewing the American Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Grain-free and soy free for food-sensitive pets
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients come from fruits and vegetables like blueberries, carrots and dried kelp
- High-protein that includes real, deboned salmon for muscles
- Salmon and flaxseed oils provide omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, including long-chain DHA, for your dog’s skin and coat health
- Has fiber from chickpeas and sweet potatoes
- No small breed formula
American Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Product Review
Suitable for dogs with sensitivities, this American Journey recipe is chock-full of wholesome fruits and omega-3 from natural sources like salmon oil and flaxseed.
Fruits and vegetables like blueberries, carrots, and dried kelp give your dog fiber, phytonutrients, and antioxidants.
Omega fatty acids, including DHA, an omega-3 supports the healthy development of the brain and eyes, salmon and flaxseed oils keep your dog’s skin and coat healthy.
This recipe is grain-free and has no soy, which makes it an excellent choice for adult dogs of all sizes that are prone to food sensitivities.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.