- Waterproof Nylon Fabric
- Two Zippered Pockets
Today we'll be reviewing the Hero Dog Treat Training Pouch Bag.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Adjustable long strap
- Sturdy belt clip
- Collapsible dish and waste bags included
- Deep pockets are great for training more than one dog at a time
- Convenient dual compartments
- Bright orange interior to easily spot treats
- Great sized pockets for storing valuables
- Adjustable removable wristband
- Shoulder strap is very light however you can swap for something higher quality
- It would be great if the inside was divided in two sections to separate high and low value treats
Hero Dog Treat Training Pouch Bag Product Review
Hero Dog’s Treat Training Pouch is perfect for small to large dogs. This bag holds toys, treats, and accessories safely thanks to the security drawstring and convenient dual compartments. Plus, the pockets are deep, which is perfect if you’re training more than one dog.
The bright orange interior makes it quick to spot treats, and the D-rings are great for waste bags, clicker, or a water bottle. Additionally, this pouch has two convenient zippers for personal items such as your smartphone, earphones, and keys.
This dog walking bag can be worn around your waist or over your shoulder. Also, this treat pouch comes with a built-in waste-bag dispenser and a collapsible travel dog bowl. Unlike other pouch bags, this is large enough to store items for long walks, traveling, and puppy training.
The Hero Dog Treat Training Pouch has a durable waterproof nylon fabric exterior and a high-density nylon cloth easy-clean interior.
The shoulder strap can be adjusted to any length there if you choose to wear it across your body, you can have it hand pretty low. The collapsible bowl looks small, but it’s deeper than it appears and it’s easy to refill.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.