Today we'll be reviewing the Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Incorporates grain-free and allergen-free ingredients
- Each ingredient used is meant to benefit the pup in one way or another
- Rich in protein at around 32%
- Uses tons of high-quality, natural source ingredients that are beneficial to my Pitbull's health
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and amino acid, making my pup's coat shiny and soft
- While not the cheapest is a fair price
- At 18% fat content, this one isn't the best for super active Pitbulls. However, it is well within the recommended 15-25% mark
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Product Review
Made in the USA by a family-owned and run company, this one should definitely be a consideration for those people whose dogs have allergies.
Taste of the wild creates dog food that’s non-allergenic and uses all-natural ingredients.
Formulated with beneficial ingredients for maximum nutrient absorption, the all-in-one food is a perfectly balanced meal.
With real buffalo as the first ingredient, followed by bison, roasted venison, and beef; these protein-rich ingredients provide lean nutrition and help support strong muscles.
The recipe uses other natural ingredients like real fruits and veggies to support overall health, as well as essential vitamins and powerful antioxidants.
Omega 3 and fatty acids are a must in any good dog food and they help sustain healthy skin and coat, and High Prairie contains Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
This product contains no corn, wheat, or fillers; it’s completely grain-free!
And it uses no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
To promote a healthy digestive system, a nutrient-rich recipe is used, including a blend of proprietary K9 probiotic blend strains; perfect for your Dog’s digestive health.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.