Today we'll be reviewing the Taste of the Wild––High Prairie Grain-Free.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Buffalo is listed as the first ingredient
- Includes other meats such as roasted venison and beef for lean protein to help build strong muscles
- The food has no grain fillers, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Ingredients come from sustainable sources
- The added vitamins and antioxidants come from real fruits and vegetables
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to support a healthy skin and coat
- The recipe includes a proprietary K-9 strain probiotic blend to help support digestive health
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company
- Not suitable for fussy eaters
- Higher price point
Taste of the Wild––High Prairie Grain-Free Product Review
Taste of the Wild’s high quality grain-free dry dog food contains proteins that include bison.
High Prairie Grain-Free’s recipe includes vegetables such as peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy that your dog needs, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables.
Available to all sizes and breeds, this recipe is corn and grain-free, which is great for dogs prone to sensitivities.
Essential minerals are combined with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your canine companion craves!
It is recommended to transition your dog over 7-10 days by adding a small amount of new food to your dog’s previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the old intake until the transition is complete.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.