Today we'll be reviewing the Victor Hi-Pro Plus.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Uses gluten-free ingredients, that are known allergens
- Rich in protein at around 30%
- Decent for active Pitbulls at a 20% fat content
- All ingredients are sourced and produced in the USA
- Great price, for a fantastic value as the cheapest of the dog foods we reviewed
- Not the best for dogs with food allergies as it still contains a known allergen - chicken
- Recently changed their formula
Victor Hi-Pro Plus Product Review
This dog food formula is created with high-performance dogs in mind and uses nutrient-rich ingredients to keep them healthy overall. It also promotes a healthy immune and digestive systems.
Made from gluten-free grains, they also fortify this recipe with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein, and amino acids.
This formula is packed full of comprehensive protein sources; up to 88% of the protein contained within Victor Hi-Pro Plus comes from meat proteins such as premium-quality beef, chicken, and pork meals.
This kibble, like many others, has seen a lot of change lately.
This formula boasts the use of scientifically advanced supplements, that are ideal for all life stages of your furry friend – including puppies and pregnant or lactating females.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.