Today we'll be reviewing the Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Incorporates grain-free and allergen-free ingredients
- Each ingredient used is meant to benefit the pup in one way or another
- Tons of high-quality, natural source ingredients that are beneficial to my Pitbull's health
- Made my pup's coat nice and shiny and soft
- The smell isn't the greatest, but the dogs love it
- Pretty pricey as it is at least double the cost of all the other products we reviewed
Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Product Review
Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food is designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient-dense diet.
Fresh meat, organs, and bone from venison and New Zealand green-lipped mussels are used as a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, helping to support joint health.
All the protein in this canned food is sourced from free-range, grass-fed, ethical, sustainable farms, and pristine blue New Zealand oceans.
This choice is also free from antibiotics and added hormones.
Ingredients like grains, rice, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, fillers, glycerin, rendered meals, preservatives, TSPP, BPA, guar gum, agar agar, and carrageenan are avoided like the plague; providing an all-natural, nutrient-rich dog food.
This dog food comes as a chunky loaf, with a high level of all-natural protein and moisture in cases of 12; cans weighing 13.75oz.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.