Today we'll be reviewing the Go! Sensitivity + Shine Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Contains a lot of natural ingredients
- No grains, including corn
- Great for dogs with food allergies
- While not primarily designed for intestinal health, dog owners report healthier stools
- No prescription
- Price. A little cheaper than the Royal Canin and Science Diet, about the same as the Purina
- Not every dog seems to love the salmon flavor
Go! Sensitivity + Shine Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Product Review
Go! Sensitivity + Shine Limited Ingredient Salmon Recipe for Dogs is formulated for dogs prone to food sensitivities or with specific dietary needs, boasting premium-quality salmon as a single fish protein source.
Zero by-product meals, growth hormones, or artificial preservatives are in the recipe.
The recipe is also free of common allergens like wheat corn, soy, grains, gluten, chicken, and beef, claiming to provide a delicious, palatable, and balanced meal that’s suitable for all life stages.
Made with prebiotics to promote healthy digestive health alongside antioxidants for a strong immune system, and essential omega oils to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Go Sensitivity+Shine from Petcurean is the only entry in our list that you can buy without a prescription, as well as being the only choice to ditch grains and poultry.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.