Today we'll be reviewing the Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low-Fat Dry Food.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Very effective at treating/reducing diarrhea
- Highly recommended for dogs diagnosed with pancreatitis
- Gives dogs lots of energy
- Contains no corn
- Relatively low-calorie formula (240 kcal/cup) helps with weight management
- Contains chicken by-product meal
- Kibble may be too large and hard for small breeds
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low-Fat Dry Food Product Review
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Food contains a precise blend of antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, as well as omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA to soothe their GI tract.
Royal Canin is known to provide veterinarian approved diets for pets and has been doing so for more than fifty years.
Their primary focus is on cereal-based diets that address specific needs related to age, size, breed, and other health issues – including digestive problems.
It helps with digestive issues including vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of appetite, by containing highly digestible proteins and prebiotics that help maintain the balance of good bacteria in your dog’s gut.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.