Today we'll be reviewing the The Mendota Products Trainer Check Cord Dog Lead.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Allows you to gradually give your dog more space while maintaining control
- Available in 30’ or 50’ lengths
- Made from a waterproof, long lasting and multi-filament polypropylene rope
- It’s gentle on hands
- UV coated to protect against decay and fading
- Machine washable
- Handmade in the USA
- Too large for a dog under 10lbs
- May not be suitable for dogs that chew on their leash
The Mendota Products Trainer Check Cord Dog Lead Product Review
More than just a long leash, The Mendota Products Trainer Check Cord Dog Lead is a trusted product that’s chosen by professionals for training.
The sturdy braided polypropylene check cord is perfect for hunting situations and command training. Due to its construction, it’s less likely to snap or tangle and is gentle in hand.
The UV colorfast roping will float in water, and the anti-corrosive brass swivel snap compliments the tan leather detailing.
The versatile leash is bright and identifiable to other owners with reactive dogs.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.